Since launching in June 2000, Net-A-Porter has successfully established itself as the world's premier online luxury fashion retailer. Their award-winning website is presented in the style of a fashion magazine which offers style-savvy customers unprecedented access to the hottest looks of the season from top designers.
Here are my favourite pieces from their website:
(1. Metallic-Flecked Feather Coat, £2,380, Miu Miu. 2. Cutout Leather and Stretch-Jersey Gown, £2,400, Michael Kors.)
(3. 901 Glittered Low-Rise Leggings-Style Jeans, £235, J Brand Denim. 4. Tattoo Appliquéd Tulle Gown, £1,950, Temperley London.)
(5. Quilted Satin Mini Skirt, £310, L'Agence. 6. Pleated Twill Dress, £220, Theory.)
(7. Silk-Satin and Lace Dress, £1,140, Issa. 8. Jenny Dress, £1,210, One Vintage.)
(9. Embroidered Tulle Gown, £7,430, Alberta Ferretti. 10. Embellished One-Shoulder Silk-Chiffon Gown, £4,420, Marchesa.)
No way I'd be able to afford any of these clothes but it's nice to dream isn't it?
Visit Net-A-Porter: http://www.net-a-porter.com/
Like their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/netaporter?ref=ts
Follow them on Twitter: @NETAPORTER / https://twitter.com/#!/netaporter