So, here are my resolutions:
- Lose some weight and get fitter. I want to lose some weight so I can start posting some outfit posts on here for you guys :)
- Start up my jewellery business. I really hope it's a success!
- Make my blog more popular. I'd love for more people to have the opportunity to read it!
- Sleep more! I seriously need to get more sleep! Some school nights I only get about 4 or 5 hours sleep and I'm always grumpy in the mornings..
- Buy some more clothes. I really need to develop my wardrobe a bit more as all I own are basically hoodies, jeans and t-shirts..
So, now to something fashion related! Ever Ours was founded in September 2011 by 21 year old Kim Melotte. They sell everything from jumpers, dresses and jewellery to homewares. They're a small up-and-coming business who I think 2012 will be their year to become big!
Here are some of my favourite items from their website:
(1. Leopard Print Messenger Bag, £22. 2. Triple Triangle Ring, £5.)
(3. Pleated Dress, £15. 4. Deer Knitted Jumper, £16.)
(5. Lapel Chiffon Dress, £17. 6. Quilted Jacket, £23.)
(7. Soft Knitted Jumper, £15. 8. Black Moustache Double Ring, £5.)
Visit their website at: http://www.everours.bigcartel.com/
Like their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ever-Ours/140667972695731?sk=info
Follow them on Twitter: @KimMelotte / https://twitter.com/#!/KimMelotte