(1. Stud Leopard Corset Dress by Dress Up Topshop, £150, Topshop. 2. Glitter Spot Velvet Dress, £46, Topshop. 3. Elasticated Waist Dress by LOVE, £36, Topshop. 4. Claire Dress by Motel, £55, Topshop)
1. I love the two contrasting colours of this, and I also have an obsession with sheer maxi skirts.
2. I love the shape of this dress, and I'm quite liking the velvet trend at the moment.
3. I love the colour, the shape and the sheer material!
4. I love the print and the shape!
(5. Gabby Dress by Motel, £58, Topshop. 6. Mullet Hem Dress by Rare, £34, Topshop. 7. Rhinestone Embellished Jumpsuit by Rare Opulence, £175, Topshop. 8. Cut Out Dress by Rare, £38, Topshop)
5. I'm loving the sequins and the colour! Such a good festive party dress!
6. I love the sheer material, the hem line and how it goes in at the waist.
7. I absolutely love this jumpsuit!
8. I love the cut out detailing and the contrasting belt.
(9. Black Velvet Pinstud Corset, £30, Topshop, 10. Daisy Embellished Shell, £42, Topshop, 11. Sequin Beaded Knicker, £45, Topshop. 12. Ariya Skirt by Goldie, £45, Topshop)
9. I saw this corset on are you dressing up or dressing down? and I fell in love!
10. This would go with almost everything and is just so pretty!
11. You probably wouldn't see me wearing these because they wouldn't suit me at all but I just love them so much!
12. I love the hem line on this skirt, and the sheer material.
(13. Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Light Pink Glitter, $159.95, SoleStruck.com. 14. Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Pink Neon, $159.95, SoleStruck.com.
13+14. My obsession with these Jeffrey Campbell shoes is growing by the day.
(15. Lace Up Wedge Shoe Boot, £24.99, New Look)
15. I've had my eye on these for a while now, and they're just so cheap!
By the way, if you like my blog, please comment (I'd love to know what you think!), follow me on Bloglovin' and/or Google, click on the Style Journals link and 'like' my Facebook page!